细节题，就是我们平时所说的由 who ,what ,where ,when , why ,which ,how引出的问题。这是极为常见的阅读理解题。这类题主要是针对论证支持主题的事实或例证设题，可能涉...
1. It is not easy ____ the answer to the difficult math problem.
A. to figure out B. figuring out C. figure out D. being figured out
【谜底】A. 本题考察的是it 作形式主语，真正的主语是to do。这种句型很常见，例如：It’s difficult to find a job these days. 现在找一份事情很难。
2. He has already made up his mind. It’s no use_____ him.
A. try to persuade B. trying to persuade
C. to try to persuade D. to try persuading
【谜底】B It is no use doing sth.“作某事没有用”是牢固搭配。Ing做真正主语。
3. ____ is one of good properties of this metal.
A. Light in weight B. Having been light in weight
C. Be light in weight D. Being light in weight
【谜底】D 主语应该是名词性子，因此清扫A项，由于light 是形容词;也清扫C 项，be light in weight 不能作为名词词性;而此句陈述的是客观真理，应该用一般现在时而不是完成时， 以是选D项。D项意为“质量轻 ”，in 示意“在某方面 ”，weight “质量，重量 ”;句意为“重量轻是这种金属的优良特征之一。”
4. It's necessary for them ____ another chance.
A. to give B. to be given C. being given D. giving
5. It's necessary to be prepared for a job interview. ________ the answers ready will be of great help.
A. To have had B. Having had C. Have D. Having
6. We shall appreciate ____ from you soon.
A. being heard B. hearing C. to hear D. having been heard
【谜底】B。appreciate+doing：“谢谢，浏览”。此处hear from sb：从……收到来信，应该用自动语态，后面的sb.是hear from的宾语，故A,C和D项纰谬。
7. Don’t risk ___ the job which so many people want.
A. losing B. to lose C. lost D. your life to lose
8. The scientist didn’t mind_____ and went on with his investigation.
A. laughing at B. to be laughed at
C. being laughed at D. laughed at
【谜底】C mind doing sth.“介意”是牢固搭配;而此处科学家是被冷笑的工具，是“介意被冷笑”，以是选被动式C项being laughed at.
9. John suggested ____ anything about it until they found out more facts.
A. not to say B. saying not C. to say not D. not saying
【谜底】D suggest后面只能用 doing,不能用to do,否认副词not的位置应该在doing之前。
10. I really appreciate ________ to relax with you on this nice island.
A. to have had time B. having time
C. to have time D. to having time
11. He forgot about ___ him to attend my wife’s birthday party.
A. I asking B. my asking C. me to ask D. mine to ask
12. We all feel sorry for ___ for so long after your arrival.
A. keep you waiting B. having kept you waiting
C. waiting for you D. keep you wait
【谜底】B。介词后面要跟动名词做宾语，当动名词的动作在谓语动词所示意的动作之前发生时，要用动名词的完成式。Thank you for having helped me so much.谢谢你给了我这么多的辅助。
13. Because of the heavy rain, they had to put off ______the sports meet.
A. taking place B. to take place C. holding D. to hold
14. The whole afternoon was spent in___ games on computer. That’s to say, he wasted the whole afternoon in __ nothing worth at all.
A. playing, doing B. playing, to do C. to play, doing D. to play, to do
15. Mr. Zhang insisted on _________ abroad for further study.
A. sending B. be sent C. being sent D. send
16. Do you feel like_____ today?
A. having something eaten
B. having something to eat
C. to have something eaten
D. to have something to eat
【谜底】B feel like doing sth：想要做某事，牢固搭配。have sth. to eat吃点儿器械。因此B为准确谜底。本句的意思为：“今天想吃点什么?”
17. You don’t know about the difficulty I had ______ the work then at all.
A. done B. to do C. for doing D. in doing
【谜底】B此题考察的是牢固用法have difficulty (in) doing sth,属于对动名词用法的考察。
18.I know it’s not important, but I can’t help __about it.
A. to think B. and think C. thinking D. being thought
【谜底】C。can’t help doing禁不住做某事。我知道这不主要，然则禁不住照样想着它。
19. Sandy could do nothing but ____ to his teacher that he was wrong.
A. admit B. admitted C. admitting D. to admit
【谜底】A。姗迪只能向先生认可他错了。do nothing but do只能做某事。
20. The party they invited us to turned out _______a great success.
A. to be B. like C. as D. to do
【谜底】A。他们约请我们加入的谁人晚会很乐成。Turn out to be效果是
. I am considering ___my job as I’m not getting on well with my boss.
A. changing B. to change C. changed D. to be changed
【谜底】A consider后面接动名词做宾语，表“思量做某事”;consider sb./sth. to do表“以为”。因此A为准确谜底。本句的意思是：“我正在思量换事情，由于我和老板关系不太好。”如：We are considering learning a foreign language.我们正在思量学一门外语。
22. Charles Babbage is generally considered ______ the first computers.
A. to invent B. inventing C. to have invented D. having invented
【谜底】C此题考察的是非谓语动词中不定式的用法。Be considered/said/ believed to do 示意：据以为/听说/据信赖做……，尔后面的动作若已经发生，则用完成时示意，故选to have invented.
23. Mary regretted ___ to John’s birthday party last Sunday.
A. not going B. not to go C. not having been going D. not to be going
24. I regret _______ you that we are unable to offer you a job.
A. in forming B. having informed C. to inform D. to informing
【谜底】C。regret to do sth.遗憾做某事。我很遗憾的告诉你我们不能给你这份事情。
25. In some parts of London, missing a bus means _______ for another hour.
A. waiting B. to wait C. wait D. to be waiting
26. I meant _________ you, but I was so busy.
A. to call on B. calling on C. to call at D. calling at
【谜底】A。mean to do设计做某事。我设计给你打电话的，然则我很忙。
27. He remembered ____ to the zoo by his father when he was little.
A. being taken B. taking C. have been taken D. to have taken
【谜底】A 句意为“他记得小时候被爸爸带到动物园去.”由于他是被带者，因此应当用被动式，选A.关于remember的搭配有remember doing sth, 指“记得做某事”，而且已经做了，或者remember to do sth, 指记得要去做某事，而这件事情尚未完成。
28. As she is looking forward to ________ from me, please remember ________ this letter on your way to school.
A. hear, post B. hearing, to post
C. be heard, posting D. be hearing, to posting
【谜底】B 由于她正希望着收到我的来信，记得上学路上把信寄出去。Look forward to doing sth.希望做某事。Remember to do s.th.记得做某事。
29. In a few weeks' time we ________ them ________ the forest.
A. stop, destroying B. stopped, to destroy
C. will stop, to destroy D. will stop, destroying
【谜底】D 几个星期后，我将阻止他们破会森林。stop doing阻止某人做某事。
30. The bus didn't stop _________ up the passengers, because it was full.
A. to pick B. pick C. picking D. picked
【谜底】A stop to do 停下来去做某事。汽车没有停下来让搭客上课，由于车满了。
31. The old man is used to ___ early in the morning.
A. exercise B. exercising C. exercised D. exercises
【谜底】B。be used to doing sth.：现在习惯于做…。句中的to是介词，因此后面接动名词。区别于used to do(已往习惯于)。
32. You don’t object ____ you by your first name, do you?
A. for me to call B. me to call C. my calling D. me calling
【谜底】C object做动词示意“否决”的意义时后面应该接动名词(复合结构)，故清扫A,B. 而object与动名词之间有代词时,应该用名词所有格或物主代词，其中名词所有格或物主代词是动名词的逻辑主语。而D项me 是宾格,故清扫D. 准确谜底选C. 句意是“你不否决我叫你的名字,是不是?”
33. Mr. Reed made up his mind to devote all he had to _______ some schools for poor children.
A. set up B. setting up C. have set up D. having set up
34. —How do you deal with the disagreement between the company and the customers?
—The key _______ the problem is to meet the demand _______ by the customers.
A. to solving, making B. to solving, made
C. to solve, making D. to solve, made
35.We are looking forward to___the film____at the Grand Cinema.
A. seeing;to show B. see;shown C. seeing;shown D. see;to show
【谜底】C。Look forward to doing sth.希望做某事。我们异常希望看在大影院上映的影戏。
36. The question_____ at the meeting tomorrow is very important.
A. to discuss B. being discussed C. to be discussed D. will be discussed
37. The way I thought of _____ the animal was of great value.
A. protecting B. protect C. being protected D. to protect
38. Reading is an experience quite different from watching TV; there are pictures ____ in your mind instead of before your eyes.
A. to form B. form C. forming D. having formed
39. There may be, somewhere outside the solar system, intelligent life____ messages to us.
A. sends B. sent C. sending D. has sent
【谜底】C 两个逗号中心为插入语，在剖析句子结构时，可以省略;略去后得There may be intelligent life ___messages to us.因此后面的部门应该是intelligent life 的定语，选sending，相当于(that is )sending…; 全句意为“在太阳西外的某处，可能有某种正在项我们发送信息的有智慧的生命。”
40.——The last one ________ pays the meal.
A. arrived B. arrives C. to arrive . D. arriving
41. John, ___the bet, had to pay for the dinner.
A. lost B. having lost C. losing D. having loss
42. He is a student at Oxford University, ________ for a degree-in computer science.
A. studied B. studying
C. to have studied D. to be studying
43. Three people, ___, were injured in the accident.
A. including a child B. include a child
C. included a child D. includes a child
【谜底】A。include的现在分词或已往分词常可以引起一个短语，在句子中起注释作用。此短语可放在句末，用逗号与其他句子身分离开。Ten people were killed in the crash, including the pilot.十人在飞机失事中罹难，其中包罗飞行员。因此A是准确谜底。
44. The fisherman, ___ poor, could not buy another boat.
A. is B. was C. being D. been
【谜底】C。分词短语作缘故原由状语。本句的意思是“由于穷，这个渔夫买不起另一条船。”Being so angry, he couldn’t go to sleep.由于太生气了，他不能入睡。
45. Suddenly, a tall man driving a golden carriage______ the girl and took her away, _____into the woods.(QE0811-29)
A. seizing; disappeared B. seized; disappeared
C. seizing; disappearing D. seized; disappearing
46. ___ in the air, fuels give off heat.
A. To burn B. Burned C. To be burned D. Being burned
【谜底】B分词做状语。fuel是burn的宾语，因此使用被动式;前半句相当于省略了的状语从句，全句为When fuels are burned in the air, fuels give off heat.
47. ____ from space, our earth, with water covering 70% of its surface, appears a “blue planet”.
A. Seen B. Seeing C. To be seen D. Having seen
【谜底】A 本题考察非谓语动词;see 的逻辑主语是句子的主语，即the earth, 是see (看)这个动作的工具，二者之间为动宾关系，以是应该用被动式。
48. ________ by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend another two days on the farm.
A. Attracting B. Attracted C. To be attracted D. Having attracted
49. They sent us their statement, ___ to get our support.
A. hoped B. to hope C. hoping D. having hoped
【谜底】C若是选A项,则它前面应有and,与主句组成并列关系. 清扫A. to get our support自己即示意目的，没有需要再在前面加上不定式to hope示意目的,故清扫B.而D项示意完成,从句没有完成的意思.故选C,现在分词短语作随同状语. 句意是“他们给我们发了声明,希望获得我们的支持.”
50. When asked why he went there, he said he was sent there ______for a space flight.
A. training B. being trained C. to have trained D. to be trained
51. She could have done just as well as you, ____ the chance.
A. given B. to give C. giving D. give
52. Helen had to shout ________ above the sound of the music.
A. making herself hear B. to make herself hear C. making herself heard D. to make herself heard
53.___ under a microscope, a fresh snowflake has a delicate six-pointed shape.
A. Seeing B. Seen C. To see D. To be seen
54.____ by the look on her face, she didn’t catch what I meant.
A. Judging B. Judged C. Judge D. To judge
【谜底】B 本题考察牢固用法：judging by凭据……判断。
55. “Good-bye, Miss Liu. I’m very pleased ___.”
A. to meet you B. to have met you C. meeting you D. having met you
【谜底】B 在告辞时，应该说“I’m pleased meeting you.或I’m pleased to have met you.很喜悦(已经)见到你。其中I’m pleased to have met you.更常见，两种形式同为备选项时，优先选择完成形式。在碰头时则应该说I’m please to meet you.很喜悦(要)见到你。另外牢固搭配be pleased with sth：“对……感应满足”。
56. Let’s buy our tickets while I still have ___.
A. a little money to leave B. little money left
C. a few dollars left D. few dollars to leave
【谜底】C。B项和D项中的little和few均为否认寄义，与句意不符，清扫。C项为have sth. left用法，意思是：“还剩下……”。这里have a few dollars left的意思是“还剩下几个美元”，left的已往分词是leave，它的宾语是前面的a few dollars。句意为：我们买票吧，只管我们这只剩几美元了。while：只管。
57. We shall ask for samples ___ and then we can make our decision.
A. to be sent B. being sent C. to sent D. to have been sent
58. Some cities have passed laws that allow coal and oil ____ only if their sulfur content is low.
A. burning B. to burn C. being burned D. to be burned
【谜底】D。本题考察的是allow sth. to be done，自动形式是allow sb to do sth.此处是允许人们在硫含量低的情形下燃烧煤和石油，以是它们是被燃烧，用被动。
59. Mother warned the electric lamp.
A. not to touch B. him not to touch C. him not touching D. him not touch
【谜底】B不定式的否认式。warn sb.. not to do sth..属于牢固搭配。意为“忠告某人不要做某事”。
60. Don't leave the water ________ while you brush your teeth.
A. run B. running C. being run D. to run
61. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains _____whether they will enjoy it.
A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen
【谜底】B。本题考察牢固用法。It remains to be seen尚待分晓。对于这对老配偶来说去外洋旅游是好事情，然则还得看到底他们喜不喜欢。首先it(老配偶去旅游这件事)还有待于考察，表未来用不定式。这件事情是被考察，因此选被动。综上选B。
62. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, _______ it more difficult.
A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make
63. One can go a long way after one is _________.
A. tire B. tiring C. tired D. to be tired
64. The pilot asked all the passengers on board to remain ________ as the plane was making a landing.
A. seat B. seating C. seated D. to be seating
65. He is _______ about why other lions are running away, until an old lion tells him that hunters are coming.
A. confused B. confusing C. being confused D. to be confused
66. It is hot and dry; the flowers need ______.
A. being watered B. be watered C. to water D. to be watered
【谜底】D 这里是牢固用法，need to be done前面的被修饰词与be done的动词是被动关系。need to be done=need doing。
67. What __ next will be discussed at today's meeting.
A. will do B. to do C. shall we do D. to be done
【谜底】B 本题考察动词不定式做主语，What to do 是牢固用法，此处不定式to do 示意未来要做的事情;若是选A项则没有主语;选择D项则没有谓语;若是选C，应改为 What we shall do ,由于在what, which, where 这种特殊疑问句指导下的问句中做主语时，句子要用陈述句语序。
68. My room is a mess. It needs ___.
A. to be tidying up B. tidying up C. to tidy up D. tidied up
【谜底】B。句型：主语(物)+need(want，request)+doing(to be done)，后面用动名词的自动形式来示意被动寄义或不定式的被动形式来示意。The house needs cleaning.(to be cleaned)：这屋子需要扫除了。The radio needs repairing(to be repaired).这台收音机需要修理了。
69. Good medicine _____ bitter to the mouth.
A. tastes B. tasting C. to taste D. is tasted
70. There are many good films played by Cheng Long that are worth________.
A. to be seen B. being seen C. seeing D. to see
【谜底】C。这有许多成龙演的好影戏。Be worth doing值得做某事。
71. Once _____ of the necessity of a move, he worked hard to find a new home.
A. convinced B. be convinced C. convincing D. having convinced
【谜底】A be convinced of信赖，确信;“Once……”指导分词短语作状语，省略了be动词。
72. I walked out of the cinema, ___to return to see the wonderful film the next Sunday.
A. determine B. being determined C. determined D. to be determined
【谜底】C此题考察的是非谓语动词中已往分词的用法。此处“determined ”为“坚定的”，属于形容词词性，可直接做随同状语，不加being 或to be.
73. _______ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him.
A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lost
【谜底】C。be lost in thought陷入沉思。他满脑子想着事情，差点撞到前面的车子。
74. Ideally________ for Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue, the New Your Park hotel is a favorite with many guests.
A. locating B. being located C. having been located D. located
75. _________in the rain, he caught a bad cold.
A. Having caught B. Caught C. To catch D. Catching
【谜底】B 被大雨淋湿了之后，他伤风很严重。Be caught in the rain遇上大雨。
76. Ann was angry at __________ at her.
A. his laughing B. him laugh C. him laughed D. him being laughed
77. Her parents objected to _______ that farmer, though he has a lot of money.
A. her marrying B. marrying C. marry D. her marring with
78. ________being ill made us worried.
A. He's B. He C. His D. Him
79. Would you mind _____ the computer game in your room?
A. him playing B. his playing C. him to play D. him play
80. I really can't understand ________ her like that.
A. you treat B. you to treat C. why treat D. you treating
81. Arriving at the bus stop, ____ waiting there.
A. he found a lot of people B. a lot of people were
C. he found a lot of people’s D. people were found
【谜底】A 主句arriving at the bus stop 省略了when he was, 而waiting there的主语是people.以是状语的逻辑主语应该和句子的主语保持一致,故清扫B, D.在发现某人做某事时应用名词或代词的宾格,不可以用所有格形式，故C项可以清扫,准确谜底选A.句意是“当他到达车站时,发现有许多人等在那里.”
82. To succeed in a scientific experiment, ____.
A.one needs being patient person
B.patience is to need
C.one needs to be patient
D.patience is what needed
2. 作实义动词时，人+need+to do;物+need+doing=物+need+to be done。
83. Having taken our seats, _____.
A. the professor began the lecture B. the lecture began in no time
C. we were attracted by the lecturer immediately D. the bell announced the beginning of the lecture
【谜底】C。本题考察的是现在分词作状语。前半句话是分词形式的非谓语，以是后半句话应该不缺身分，有主语和谓语，而且句子主语也要是非谓语的逻辑主语。而Having taken our seats显然是我们才气发出的动作，因此选择C。我们都坐下以后，马上被讲座吸引了。
84. Unless ________ to speak, you should remain silent at the conference.
A. invited B. inviting C. being invited D. having invited
85. ________ where to go, the old man turned to a policeman for help.
A. Lost his way and not knowing B. Lost his way and didn't know
C. Losing his way and didn't know D. Having lost his way and not knowing
86. All things _____, the planned trip had to be called off.
A. considered B. be considered C. considering D. having considered
【谜底】A 由于逗号前后无毗邻词，以是判断应用非谓语。清扫B。逻辑主语All things和consider之间是被动关系，以是选A。
87. There are many kinds of metals, ___.
A.each having its special properties B. having its special properties
C.one has its special properties D. each has its special properties
88. With everything she needed _____, she went out of the shop, with her hands full of shopping bags.
A. bought B. to buy C. buying D. buy
【谜底】A。本题考察的是介词With的自力主格结构。需要特别注意的是she needed是省略了that的定语从句修饰限制先行词everything，而不是need doing。而非谓语buy和everything之间是被动的关系，以是选择A：bought。需要的器械都买齐了，她拿着满手的购物袋走出了商铺。
89. With the old man ___ way, we had no trouble in finding that mysterious cave.
A. leading B. led C. lead D. to be led
【谜底】A。介词with可以跟复合宾语。示意随同的情形和效果。stand with one’s hands in one’s pockets.两手插在口袋里站着。The king came in, with all his servants following after him.国王回来了，后面随着全体西崽。There had been a riot with twenty injured.曾经发生了一场有20人受伤的暴乱。
90. With the bridge ____, there was nothing for it but to swim.
A. was destroyed B. destroying
C. being destroyed D. destroyed
91. With tears on her face, the old lady watched the little boy__ to a hospital.
A. send B. to do sent C. being sent D. sending
【谜底】C boy是 send这个动作的宾语，以是要用被动式，因此清扫B项和D项; 这为女士看到得失一个瞬间动作，以是应该用举行时，因此选现在分词的被动式being sent.
92. Standing on the bank, the children watched the ship ___ with all kinds of goods.
A. loading B. being loaded C. to be loaded D. having loaded
【谜底】B。本句为现在分词的被动做watch 的宾语补足语。由于宾语和宾补是动宾关系，而且示意动作正在举行，以是用现在分词的被动式;watch 也可以跟无to不定式做宾补，示意动作已经竣事。Do you hear someone calling you? 你闻声有人叫你吗?(现在分词做宾补，示意动作正在举行。)Yes, I did. I heard him call me several times.是的，我闻声他叫了我几回了。(不定式做宾补，示意动作已经竣事)。
93. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _______ the next year.
A. carried out B. carrying out C. carry out D. to carry out
【谜底】A。司理们讨论了谁人他们希望明年被执行的设计。See sth. done看到某事被做。
94. A cook will be immediately fired if he is found _______ in the kitchen.
A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smoked
【谜底】B。一个厨师若是被发现在厨房里吸烟，他将会被开除。Be find doing sth被发正在做某事。
95. He looked around and caught a man _______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger.
A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting
【谜底】D。他看了看周围，看到一个小偷正在把手伸进搭客的衣袋里。Catch sb doing sth 抓到某人正在做某事。
96. I’ll ____ that I’m a qualified engineer.
A. have you know B. have known you C. have you knowing D. have you known
【谜底】A have sb. do…:使某人做某事，后面动词用真相，句意为：“我要让你知道我……”，选A。
97. The teacher has his students ___ a composition every other week.
A. to write B. written C. writing D. write
【谜底】D. have sb. do sth. 让某人做某事，这和have sth. done差别，直接用动词真相就可以，以是选D。
98. Before the guests come, I must get the glasses ______.
A. washed B. to be washed C. being washed D. to wash
99. The team really looks good tonight because the coach had them ___ every night this week.
A. practice B. to practice C. practiced D. practicing
【谜底】A have sb. do sth. “让某人做某事”，牢固搭配。
100. While he was climbing the high mountain, he had his leg ____.
A. broke B. break C. broken D. breaking
【谜底】C 由于his leg是break这个动作的蒙受工具，以是应该用have sth. done这一短语。类似的情形许多，好比：have my hair cut, have the house painted 等等，have 此时的意思是;使，令。
101. Television makes us better ___ than ever before.
A. inform B. informing C. informed D. to be informed
【谜底】C。inform 是及物动词，前面的us是它的逻辑宾语，以是要用被动形式，可清扫A和B项。Make +宾语+done，牢固搭配，“使某事被做”。make us informed 使我们领会(更多的)信息。Inform：通知，给……提供信息。
102. Paul doesn’t have to be made _______. He always works hard.
A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning
【谜底】B。be made to do sth. 被强迫做某事。保罗不需要被强迫做事，他一直事情很起劲。
103. The boss made him_____ the work all day.
A. do B. done C. to do D. did
【谜底】A。老板让他整天做事。Make sb do sth，让某人做某事。
104. He is very popular among his students as he always tries to make them ________ in his lectures.
A. interested B. interesting C. interest D. to interest
105. Helen had to shout ______ above the sound of the music.
A. making herself hear B. to make herself hear
C. making herself heard D. to make herself heard
1.越来越 :be increasingly +adj.,be on the rise,a growing number of2.人们认为 :it is generally/widely believ...